, Psychological Reports, 68, 455-458.
44) Ferrari, J. R. (1992). Psychometric validation of two procrastination inventories for adults: Arousal and avoidance measures. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment, 14 (2), 97-110.
45) Ferrari, J. R., & Emmons, R. A. (1995). Methods of procrastination and their relation to selfcontrol and self-reinforcement. Journal of Social Behavior and Personality, 10, 135-142.
46) Feuerstein, R., Rand, Y., Jensen, M. R., Kaniel, S. and Tzuriel, D. (1987). Prerequisites for assessment of learning potential: the LPAD model’, in C. S. Lidz (eds), Dynamic assessment: an interactional approach to evaluating learning potential. New York: The Guilford Press.
47) Gellis, Z., McGinty, J., Horowitz, A., Bruce, M., Misener, E. (2007). Problem-Solving therapy for late-life depression in home care: A randomized field trial. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 15, 968-978.
48) Haycock, L. A. (1993). The cognitive mediation of procrastination: An investigation of the relationship between procrastination and selfefficacy beliefs (Doctoral dissertation, University of Minnesota, 1993). Dissertation Abstracts International, 54, 2261.
49) Herrick, SM & Elliot, TR, (2001). Social Problem-Solving Abilities and Personality Disorder Characteristics among Dual-Diagnosed Persons in Substance Abuse Treatment, Journal of Clinical Psychology, 57, 75-92.
50) Hill, M., Hill, D., Chabot, A., & Barrall, J. (1978). A survey of college faculty and student
51) Holmes, T. H. and Rahe, R. H. (1967). The social readjustment rating scale, Journal of Psychosomatic Research, 11, 241-247.
52) Howell, A. J., & Watson, D.C. (2007). Procrastination: Associations with achievement goal orientation and learning strategies. Personality and Individual Differences, 43, 167-178.
53) Howell, A. J., Watson, D. C., Powell, R. A., & Buro, K. (2006). Academic procrastination: the patternand correlates of behavioural postponement. Personality and Individual Differences, 40, 1519-1530.
54) Irving, Kirsch. (1986). Response Expectancy and Phobic Anxiety: A Reply To Wilkins and Bandura. American Psychologist, Volume 41, Issue 12, December 1986, Pages 1391-1393.
55) Johnson, D., & Slaney, R. B. (1996). “Perfectionism: Scale Development and a study of Perfectionistic Clients in Counseling”. Journal of College student Development, 37, 1, 29-41.
56) Kachgal, Mera M.; Hansen, L. Sunny; Nutter, Kevin J. (2001). Academic Procrastination Prevention/Intervention: Strategies and Recommendations. Journal of Developmental Education, v25 n1 p14-24.
57) Kang Y،etal. (2009). The effectiveness of a stress coping program based on mind fullness meditation on the stress،anxiety and depression experienced by nursing student in korea.nurse education today. 538-543.
58) Kaviani, Hosseni, Pournaser M.,sayad los S.,Mohmmadi Mohammad Reza. (2007). Efficacy of Stress Management Training in decreasing depression and anxity in students applying for the entery exam of Iranian University. Advances in cognitive scince; 9(2 (34)):61-68.
59) Keogh E, Bond FW, Flaxman PE. (2006). Improving academic performance and mental health through a stress management intervention: outcomes and mediators of change. Behav Res Ther; 44(3):339-57.
60) Keogh, E .& Bond, F. W.& Flaxman, P. E. (2005). Imporoving academicperformance and mental health through a stress managementintervention: outcomes and mediators of change. Behaviour Researchand Therapy. 44: 339-357.
61) Kutash Irwin L; Schlesinger Louis B. (1980). Handbook on stress and anxiety : contemporary knowledge, theory, and treatment. San Francisco : Jossey-Bas.
62) Lang, P. J. (1969). The mechanics of desensitization and the laboratory study of human fear. In C.M. Franks (Ed.), Assessment and status of the behavior therapies. New York: MacGraw Hill.
63) Lay, C. H. (1986). At last, my research article on procrastination. Journal of Research in Personality, 20, 474-459.
64) Many MA, Many WA. (1975). The relationship between self-esteem and anxiety in grades four through eight.Educational and Psychological Measurement; 35:1017-21.
65) Maria, F., & Nuova, S. (1990). Gender differences in social and test anxiety. Personality and individual differences. 11(5). 525-530.
66) Martin D. Provencher; Michel J. Dugas; Robert Ladouceur. (2004). Efficacy of problem solving training and cognitive exposure in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder: A case replication series. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice. Volume 11, Issue 4, Autumn 2004, Pages 404-414.
67) McCraty R. (1999). The impact of emotional self management skills on psychosocial functioning and autonomic recovery to stress in middle school children. Inteyr, 34(4):6-68.
68) McKean, K. J. (1994). Using multiple risk factors to assess the behavioral, cognitive, and affective effects of learned helplessness. The Journal of Psychology, 128 (2), 177-183.
69) McMurran, M. and Christopher, G. (2009). Social problem solving, anxiety and depression in adult male prisoners. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 14 (1). pp. 101-107.
70) Micek, L. (1982). Some problems of self-auto regulation of volitional processes in university students from the point of view of their mental health. Sbornic Praci Filosoficke Fakulty Brnenske University, 31, 51-70.
71) Moon, S. M & Illingworth, A. J. (2005). Exploring the dynamic nature of procrastination: A latent growth curve analysis of academic procrastination Personality and Individual Differences, 38, 297-309.
72) Onwuegbuzie, A. J. (2000). Academic procrastinators and perfectionistic tendencies among graduate students. Journal of Social Behavior and Personality, 15, 103-109. Solomon, L. J., & Rothblum, E. D. (1984). Academic procrastination: Frequency and cognitive-behavioral correlates. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 31, 503-509
73) Plass JA, Hill KT. (1986). Children’s achievement strategies and test performance: The role of time pressure, evaluationanxiety, and sex. Developmental Psychology 1986; 22:31-6.
74) Potts, T. J. (1987). Predicting procrastination on academic tasks with self-report personality measures. (Doctoral dissertation, Hofstra University, 1987). Dissertation Abstracts International, 48, 1543.
75) Powel , T. J. & enright, S. J. (1991). Anxienty and stress management. New york: Routledge. procrastination. College Student Personnel Journal, 12, 256-262.
76) Prins PJ, Hanewald GJ. (1997). Self-statements of test-anxious children: thought-listing and questionnaire approaches. J Consult Clin Psychol; 65(3):440-7.
77) Pychyl, T. A., Lee, J. M., Thibodeau, R., & Blunt, A. (2000). Five days of emotion: An experience sampling study of undergr
تحقیق رایگان با موضوع Personality، procrastination، anxiety، depression
, Psychological Reports, 68, 455-458.